|
Special Announcement
Hello everybody, I would like to inform all of you that we have a new artist in the Pen Tablet Incorporated.
His name is Sans Karans. He is a freelance artist, and his work is as an concept art, character designs and illustrations. He has a keen interest in concept wise illustration and character designs. So there is both Environmental and Organic stuff in his art. One of his quotes is: "Art is my passion. It spreads like a virus in my blood cells and took over my brain. I cant live without what i do. I am INFECTED." Well we all are infected by his art and talent, because he is an amazing illustrator able to create incredible illustrations.

I would like to welcome our new friend and invite all our followers and artists to visit his website.
Please visit: http://sanskarans.blogspot.com/

Thank you all for visiting Pen Tablet Incorporated,
Paulo Barbosa

No comments: